Due to the latest driving surge
Updated 16th July, 2022
- Due to the latest driving surge in cases of the new variant of Covid, the toliet will not be in use (please note, there are family pets on the premises.) The nearest toliet available is 0.2 miles, heading towards Worthing's M&S, at the bottom of Portland Road, in Lucifers Cafe Bar car park.
- Face masks are now optional, but Siggy will continue to wear her mask throughout your session in her massage cabin.
- Siggy has been double vaccinated and had a booster jab. She will continue to make your health and well-being her priority and, hence, will maintain certain procedures to keep us all safe.
- Siggy maintains the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness and allows for extra cleaning times, before and after each session to ventilate and, also, sanitise and disinfect the massage treatment room and equipment. Siggy will provide a clean towel and fresh couch roll on the massage table, as always.
- Your water refreshment will continue to be provided in a disposable cup.
- Whenever possible please still use contactless payment.
- If you feel/are unwell (ie testing positive and/or showing Covid, cold or flu symptons) the day before or on the day of your appointment, Siggy asks you kindly to reschedule your massage appointment for another session within 7 days (or as soon as possible when feeling better/testing negative) from the date of your original massage appointment to avoid a Cancellation Fee (see Appointments and Cancellations, below).
- Please note that there is no waiting room but plenty of coffee shops near by for family or friends to wait and meet you after your massage appointment.
Each massage is hands on for the full time booked so allow EXTRA TIME before your session for prep and payment.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All online bookings for new clients must be accompanied by a fully completed and signed online CONSULTATION form before your session can be confirmed. Consultation Forms are kept secure and confidential.
- Your massage therapist reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel/decline any online booking if the consultation form has not been completed correctly and signed OR there is another reason, such as medical history, that means she is not able/willing to carry out the massage.
- Siggy reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- All Sports and Body Massages are for your healing, wellness and therapeutic journey in nature. Sports and Body Massage sessions have zero tolerance for any inappropriate remarks or behaviour made by you (the client) whatsoever. This will not be tolerated and will result in further action being taken, including immediate termination of your session booked. You will be liable for your full payment of the scheduled time and denied future service.
- All clients must be 18 years of age or older.
- Please wear sports shorts or suitable underwear, towels are provided for comfort and privacy.
- It is the responsibility of the client to keep the therapist informed of any changes is health and medical treatment currently being taken, and to provide written permission, when requested, from the physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, etc.
- NB.Siggy does not diagnose and does not claim to be a medical doctor, psychologist or licensed nutritionist. Any recommendation of any addition of herbs and supplements and/or change in your diet (and in some cases, receiving bodywork) should be approved by your personal physician.
APPOINTMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Sports & Body Massage is by appointment only! Appointments require pre confirmation. No walk ins.
- Please allow Siggy up to 24 hours for new enquiry responses due to being in massage treatments majority of the day.
- At Sports and Body Massage, your initial Online Consultation Form is to be filled out at time of booking. All being well, Siggy will confirm your Sports & Body Massage, via the online booking system. Further updates, here: Sports and Body Massage Online Booking Form
- It is recommended that you book your massage treatments in advance to ensure you find a time & date that is preferable. Siggy's massage spaces can go quickly.
- Appointments begin promptly at the scheduled initial or rebooked massage time, to give you time to relax and discuss tailoring your massage to you. If you arrive late, depending on availability, your appointment might be shortened due to the next appointment with another client. Because of this, Siggy kindly requests that you arrive on time to your reserved treatment time. Up-to 10 minutes after your massage appointment starts will be prompted as a 'no-show' and your appointment, will either be considered rescheduled, or cancelled.
- Need to cancel your appointment? No problem! Unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone's life. So don’t stress, simply contact Siggy as soon as you can and reschedule via the policies below.
- A 24 Hour Cancellation Notice is required for all massage appointments pre-booked or pre-paid. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If your massage is pre-paid, the same policy applies. If you cancel in less than /within 24 hours, you accept the responsibility and are subject to a Cancellation Fee amounting to the cost of the scheduled treatment. Including pre paid massages, too - No full or partial refunds will be given. In special cases, and when her schedule will allow, at Siggy's discretion and only with proper, advanced notification of your changed massage or late arrival, Siggy may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment.
- If you wish to rebook / amend your appointment, this must be done at least 24 hours before your scheduled booking time. Within your scheduled booking time, you have 7 days to rebook [subject to my up coming availbilty and hours!] Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment will be considered a 'No Show' and will be charged. Failure to contact Siggy at all may mean future service will be denied. This will result in a charge of full price of the scheduled service. This must be paid before making a new appointment.